Covid Measures Policy
At Stay, our top priority is the safety and comfort of our members.
To help support hosts and guests during these constantly evolving times, we have developed Enhanced Sanitization Measures and an Unforeseen Events Policy.
Under our Unforeseen Events Policy, bookings that were made prior to COVID-19 being declared a global pandemic can be cancelled without any penalty.
Bookings made after the declaration which needed to be cancelled, are subject to the Stay Cancellation Policy.
Therefore, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with our Cancellation Policy and other related refund options prior to booking.
Is it also advised to review your local travel recommendations and restrictions, and keep up to date on guidance from the World Health Organization.
Our Enhanced Sanitization Measures are designed to add a layer of comfort and protection for a stress free getaway.
The intent is for these measures to be followed in conjunction with local laws and guidelines for masks and social distancing as well as standard cleaning procedures.
The guidelines include:
- Using approved disinfectants to sanitize all high touch surface areas and allowing them to air dry
- Ensuring the space is well ventilated during the cleaning process
- Washing laundry and dishes at high heat levels to kill germs and bacteria
- Effective prevention of cross contamination by cleaning equipment between guests and safely disposing of cleaning supplies
- Thoroughly washing hands before replacing supplies and changing linens
- No contact check ins where possible
Keeping health and safety at the forefront of our efforts, Stays pandemic policy requires that hosts should not enter, and guests should not check into a rental property if any of the following conditions exist:
- They are presently infected with COVID-19
- They have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 30 days
- They have been exposed to COVID-19 and are awaiting test results
- They suspect that they have been exposed to, or are infected with COVID -19
- They are symptomatic even if they have not yet been tested
- They have had known exposure to an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days
Please keep in mind, as host or a guest, you are always expected to follow your local laws or guidelines on masks and social distancing in shared spaces and common areas.